Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ardent Ascension is now available! (Book #2 in the 'Rise Of The Ardent' series)

Ardent Ascension has arrived! 

I have an exciting announcement! As of today, Ardent Ascension is now available for purchase on Amazon in both eBook and paperback formats! Just in time too for The Lotus Effect’s one year anniversary! I’m thrilled to share this news with you as this has been something I've worked long and hard on. I strive to make my characters believable, the world detailed, and the plot deep . . . so like a good wine, the longer it stirred around in my head, the better and more intricate it became. I would be OVERJOYED if you could take a moment to check it out!
Please help spread this news. I’d be forever grateful! 

Thank you for being a part of this happy day!
Cheers,
Bridget Ladd 




Important Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment